Brand Partnership / Product Marketing Interns
Department: Brand and Product Marketing
miniletics is a start-up sports athletic apparel company that sells goods directly to consumers through the internet (E-Commerce). We are building a brand through digital channels. At first, when we sell badminton equipment and apparel, people thought that ‘toko online’ was not a thing. From a ‘toko online’ to a ‘Direct to Consumer Brand Company’, miniletics is constantly evolving. Our goal is to make our own brand to be known as an Indonesian brand that is internationally acknowledged and recognized not only as a sports brand but also a household brand.
We pride ourselves on being a team of early adopters and innovators in Surabaya. But above all, we are a family and team players. We are committed and consistent to reach our goals. We are passionate and progressive. Simply, we enjoy our progress.
Our Instagram: @miniletics
A little bit about the role
We are looking for an intern to join our Brand and Product Marketing Team for an exciting 6-5 months internship. This internship program has a wide opportunity to work full-time. You will also learn about essential brand and digital skills as well as experience working in a fast-paced working environment.
You’ll be doing and learning about
- Arranging and executing potential leads for brand partnership
- Monitoring a running campaign on social platform
- Manage and coordinate the integrated all initiatives to bring brand and product stories to life from brief to execution
- Assisting Planning team by pulling reporting/data weekly and ad-hoc project
This role will be supervised by our Brand and Product Team
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills (team player).
- Attention to detail; good judgement and strategic thinking ability.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Excel (Formulation and Pivot Table).
- Proficient in English and Bahasa.
Note: You are required to Work from Office (WFO) and Work from Home (WFH) alternately. Our office uses strict healthy protocol including masks, regular hand washing, and physical distancing.
What happens next?
If you are selected as a candidate that matches our qualifications, we will contact you for an interview. So, please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Position_Name.