Social Content Creator Interns
miniletics is a start-up sports athletic apparel company that sells goods directly to consumers through the internet (E-Commerce). We are building a brand through digital channels. At first, when we sell badminton equipment and apparel, people thought that ‘toko online’ was not a thing. From a ‘toko online’ to a ‘Direct to Consumer Brand Company’, miniletics is constantly evolving. Our goal is to make our own brand to be known as an Indonesian brand that is internationally acknowledged and recognized not only as a sports brand but also a household brand.
We pride ourselves on being a team of early adopters and innovators in Surabaya. But above all, we are a family and team players. We are committed and consistent to reach our goals. We are passionate and progressive. Simply, we enjoy our progress.
Our Instagram: @miniletics
A little bit about the role
We are looking for an intern to join our Media Team for an exciting 6-5 months internship. This internship program has a wide opportunity to work full-time. This position will challenge you to come up with creative ideas for social media contents daily.
You’ll be doing and learning about
- Assisting in executing and managing our social media platform
- Producing and editing video content
- Reporting engagement reports and give insights for future monthly content
This role will be supervised by our Social Media and Production Team
- Enjoy communicating and acting in front of camera using miniletics product (women)
- Strong interest in fashion/sports industry
- Ability to produce creative concepts from inception to delivery
- Ability to do video editing using Reels/TikTok tools is preferred
Note: You are required to Work from Office (WFO) and Work from Home (WFH) alternately. Our office uses strict healthy protocol including masks, regular hand washing, and physical distancing.
What happens next?
If you are selected as a candidate that matches our qualifications, we will contact you for an interview. So, please send your resume on email@example.com with the subject Position_Name.