E-Commerce Executive Interns
miniletics is a start-up sports athletic apparel company that sells goods directly to consumers through the internet (E-Commerce). We are building a brand through digital channels. At first, when we sell badminton equipment and apparel, people thought that ‘toko online’ was not a thing. From a ‘toko online’ to a ‘Direct to Consumer Brand Company’, miniletics is constantly evolving. Our goal is to make our own brand to be known as an Indonesian brand that is internationally acknowledged and recognized not only as a sports brand but also a household brand.
We pride ourselves on being a team of early adopters and innovators in Surabaya. But above all, we are a family and team players. We are committed and consistent to reach our goals. We are passionate and progressive. Simply, we enjoy our progress.
Our Instagram: @miniletics
A little bit about the role
We are looking for an intern to join our Ecommerce Team for an exciting 6-5 months internship. This internship program has a wide opportunity to work full-time. You will also learn about essential digital skills as well as experience working in a fast-paced working environment.
You’ll be doing and learning about
- Executing and managing our e-commerce platform
- Deals negotiator for Tokopedia and Shopee team
- Executing commercial’s ensures you are aware of all daily/monthly activities.
This role will be supervised by our E-Commerce Team
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Commercially minded and a creative problem solver with the ability to think laterally
- Skilled in using Microsoft Excel (Formulation and Pivot Table)
- Proficient in English and Bahasa.
Note: You are required to Work from Office (WFO) and Work from Home (WFH) alternately. Our office uses strict healthy protocol including masks, regular hand washing, and physical distancing.
What happens next?
If you are selected as a candidate that matches our qualifications, we will contact you for an interview. So, please send your resume on email@example.com with the subject Position_Name.