Social Media Content Creator
miniletics is a start-up sports athletic apparel company that sells goods directly to consumers through the internet (E-Commerce). We are building a brand through digital channels. At first, when we sell badminton equipment and apparel, people thought that ‘toko online’ was not a thing. From a ‘toko online’ to a ‘Direct to Consumer Brand Company’, miniletics is constantly evolving. Our goal is to make our own brand to be known as an Indonesian brand that is internationally acknowledged and recognized not only as a sports brand but also a household brand.
We pride ourselves on being a team of early adopters and innovators in Surabaya. But above all, we are a family and team players. We are committed and consistent to reach our goals. We are passionate and progressive. Simply, we enjoy our progress. Our Instagram: @miniletics
A little bit about the role
Hi there, creative people! We’re currently looking for a FULL TIME Social Media Content Creator to join our Media Team. You will work with an agile and fast-paced team to develop miniletics’ social media account. This position will challenge you to come up with creative ideas for social media contents daily.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in social media and sports, then you are whom we’re looking for!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle daily content for all miniletics’ social media platforms with the team which resonates with customer interest, including planning, editing, and posting.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trend in social media topics, and product-related landscapes to generate the best content and engagement opportunities.
- Communicate with social media users and respond to any mentions on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Involved in the TikTok content production, including being the content talent and managing TikTok performance.
- Understand social media optimization to increase the number of followers, engagement, and influence.
- Ensures consistent content and quality, helps to produce the best content possible within a set framework and brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, and any related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in social media management or digital content development (please attach your social media portfolio). Experienced in operating social media tools is preferred.
- Have knowledge of best practices across all social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, and Linkedin.
- Have a strong sense of visual elements and how to present the most impactful experiences to the audience.
- Eager to learn quickly and capable of diving into sports industries and trends.
- Team player with a proactive attitude and a creative/innovative mind.
- Familiar with the photoshoot and video shoot along with simple editing software (e.g.Canva, InShot).
- Proficient in English and Bahasa.
Note: You are required to Work from Office (WFO) and Work from Home (WFH) alternately. Our office uses strict healthy protocol including masks, regular hand washing, and physical distancing.
What happens next?
If you are selected as a candidate that matches our qualifications, we will contact you for an interview. So, please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Position_Name.